Scripture to Ponder

This is the day the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it!

Psalms 118:24


Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Advantages of Google +

I have really enjoyed using Google + and the ease in connecting with like-minded people. Love how you can post to certain circles without all the Facebook issues. One example of the advantage of using Google + is how I became acquainted with Phil Wagner. I discovered his blog called, "God's Gymnasium" and was blown away by the wonderful suggestion he gave on memorizing scripture. I actually experienced this first hand by joining Beth Moore's Siesta Scripture Memory Team (SSMT) that she holds every other year. It was my first year and I was amazed what I gained from memorizing bible verses during the year. We liked it so much; that we formed a Facebook group to continue called "The Refuge". I hope you take to time to read Phil's blog post, because I plan to check out his helpful suggestions to memorize more verses. Love the link to Gateway's 100 most popular bible verses. Wouldn't that be a fantastic challenge? Memorize all 100 verses! Think we can do this? Sure we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed, thanks!