Scripture to Ponder

This is the day the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it!

Psalms 118:24


Tuesday, April 22, 2014

New Alphabet

A is for apple, and B is for boat, That used to be right, but now it won't float! Age before beauty is what we once said,But let's be a bit more realistic instead. 

Now the Alphabet: 
A's for arthritis;
B's the bad back, 
C's the chest pains,perhaps car-di-ac? 
is for dental decay and decline, 
E is for eyesight, can't read that top line! 
F is for flatulence and fluid retention,
G is for gut droop, which I'd rather not mention. 
H high blood pressure--I'd rather it low; 
I for incisions with scars you can show. 
J is for joints, out of socket, won't mend,
K is for knees that crack when they bend. 
L 's for libido, what happened to sex? 
M is for memory, I forget what comes next. 
N is neuralgia, in nerves way down low; 
O is for osteo, bones that don't grow!
P for prescriptions, I have quite a few, just give me a pill and I'll be good as new! 
is for queasy, is it fatal or flu? 
is for re flux, one meal turns to two. 
is for sleepless nights, counting my fears, 
T is for Tinnitus; bells in my ears! 
U is for urinary; troubles with flow;
V for vertigo, that's 'dizzy,' you know.. 
W for worry, now what's going 'round? 
X is for x-ray, and what might be found. 
for another year I'm left here behind,
Z is for zest I still have-- in my mind! 
I've survived all the symptoms, my body's deployed,
And I'm keeping twenty-six doctors fully employed!

HAVE A GREAT DAY !

Have a wonderful Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed, thanks!