Scripture to Ponder

This is the day the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it!

Psalms 118:24


Thursday, September 25, 2014

God Grants us Talents

We know the parable about the Talents in Matthew 25:14-30 and how God expects us to use the gifts that HE has chosen for us. How are you using yours? I ran across this perfect example through my email when +PurposeCity  and @PurposeCity on Twitter followed me on Twitter. I researched them and discovered thay Noah Curran is sharing great WORD ART using God's word (pun). It was so refreshing to see the talent and gift he has and for it to be used in such a wonderful way. I could not take myself away from it. Thank you Noah Curran for your designs. They are breathtaking. This is the one that I have decided to share since it spoke the loudest to me this morning. It is telling me to be brave, and have courage in light of what I dealing with in my life. What does it say to you? If you are like me and need courage check out Joshua 1:9 also for another scripture on courage. It is my favorite and I challenge Noah to design one with that one.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed, thanks!