Scripture to Ponder

This is the day the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it!

Psalms 118:24


Wednesday, July 29, 2015

What is Love?

Well folks, I have been on a 5 week vacation from work. I spent the first portion battling pneumonia and with the good Lord's grace, was able to overcome it after 3 rounds of anti-biotics. While recovering, I read more than normal, and studied God's word. The last portion of my vacation was spent with family and grandkids. We love having each of our grandkids over during the summer to visit and join their cousins to play and interact with each other. This is exhausting, but very rewarding as grandparents. Today, I came across this video that I wanted to share. Before you watch the video, think how YOU would answer the question, "What is Love"? Hope you enjoy this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed, thanks!