Scripture to Ponder

This is the day the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it!

Psalms 118:24


Sunday, June 30, 2013

Power of God through the Internet

It is Sunday, the Lord's day and I am spending it at home as I recuperate from a successful ear surgery. I am giving God the glory and thanks for it. Today, I experienced what I call a "God wink" in that a small event happened that I think is only by God. He somehow made my two worlds come together and prove how HE is in control of ALL things and at ALL times. As you know, I am passionate about God, my family, and LOVE technology. In this God Tube video that came to me, I can prove how powerful the Internet is and hope that this is a little proof what God can do through technology. I don't know the details of how these three young men practiced or decided on their audition song, but one thing's for sure: God brought them together and I hope they bring HIM the glory. May you experience the same feelings when you watch this.



3 Young Strangers Recently Met Online - And When They Sing It Sounds Like Heaven! from alegator21 on GodTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed, thanks!