Scripture to Ponder

This is the day the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it!

Psalms 118:24


Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Inspiration for 2014

It was hard to get back to the 'working' world! I enjoyed my time off so much and the best part about it, I unplugged myself from too much technology and tried to enjoy family, friends, and the simple things. I was reading God's word and other material online and in books. So much emphasis lately is getting back to the basics or the SIMPLE things in life. I like simple. I am a simple, country girl and love being outdoors, enjoying God's creations. I ran across this poster of brainstorming for INSPIRATION in 2014. I think most of these things can be applied to your Christian life, don't you think? I love the tips and will review them to make sure I am applying them in 2014. They fit right in with the 'simple' life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed, thanks!