Scripture to Ponder

This is the day the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it!

Psalms 118:24


Tuesday, April 26, 2011

EDLD 5370 Web Conference #3

We held our third web conference tonight at 7:30 pm.  Our weather conditions have prevented some students from Internet, and from participating tonight.  Of course, as in the other conferences, our professors record them for those exact reasons.  The group was small and there were not as many questions, which makes me think many are getting down the pattern for our papers and reflections.  There were quite a few questions on the  Summary and Validation form.  This was one of the forms that was added that we did not know about at the start.  She gave students the opportunity to share their links to their Google site, and only one (Salvador) did.  Thanks Salvador, but I am guessing others were not sharing yet because they did not feel it was complete yet.  I know that I have quite a bit of 'designing' to do and most of my focus right now is on my writing.  From the comments, it looks like most students have gone with a Google site for their ePortfolio.  I know that wikispaces can be very frustrating when copying and pasting from a word document. I wonder if anyone is using Wikispaces now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed, thanks!