Scripture to Ponder

This is the day the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it!

Psalms 118:24


Thursday, August 5, 2010

Site Mentor Meeting

This is our 4th week in the Research course. I have started back to work and we have been busy! So much change is going to happen this year and we are getting positive support. It is exciting. I was able to meet with my site mentor and discuss the action plan. She had questions that I was able to answer easily. First one being who was going to partcipate. I really think she thought I was going to do the entire district! I could never tackle that magnitude on my first action project. Not even an entire campus. She was relieved when I told her that I would select the teachers and students from our technology committee. She shared a survey and self-assessment that we could use for the first task. After we got that cleared up we were in agreement with the entire plan and she spoke about the importance of this type of data. I am now excited and will soon be able to launch it! Of course, I am still open to any ideas and will make any changes if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed, thanks!