Scripture to Ponder

This is the day the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it!

Psalms 118:24


Saturday, September 25, 2010

Multimedia Video Technology

The Multimedia Video Technology course for Lamar was a great experience for me. I collaborated in the past with co-workers on Skype and Google Docs, but never had to create anything. The experience from this assignment was valuable in many ways. Not only was it nice to rely on the experience of others in your group, but the finished product was better than I had ever dreamed. We used Google docs and relied on the chat window to post our ideas, plan and create our video. We had a wonderful director (Deann) for the project who kept us informed, on task, and up-to-date on the activities and deadlines. I will be able to take this experience and share it with others in my district. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed, thanks!