Scripture to Ponder

This is the day the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it!

Psalms 118:24


Monday, September 6, 2010

Podcast Planning

For my Lamar 5363 course, we had to create a podcast about one of the open source video editors that we evaluated. I did mine on Jaycut. Here is my initial plan for my podcast:

Opening statement (with music): "It's a great day to learn something new!"
Episode 1: Today we will look at Jaycut, a free open source video editor.
Following are the different features I want to point out for visitors:
  1. Login (jaycut.com) Register
  2. Start Demo
  3. Create Video
  4. Go to Help/Support for Getting Started video, Library help, and Timeline help
  5. Most important function: Add Media, next to Help button
  6. Have video saved on computer and Browse for it
  7. Upload
  8. Next Episode-Timeline
  9. Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed, thanks!